Thursday, September 4, 2008

Gearing Up for Social Media Panel

I’ll be speaking next Wednesday, September 10th at Tech Council of Maryland’s half-day event on social media. The event is titled Growing Your Business Through Social Media and will be held at Johns Hopkins University, Montgomery County Campus in Rockville from 8:00 am until 12:00 noon.

My panel deals with how to integrate social media tactics into a public relations program. My comments will focus on the best practices Strategic Communications Group (Strategic) has picked up through its work for clients like British Telecom, Epok and GovDelivery.

The list of speakers and panelists is impressive and I heard from the Council this morning that they only have about 20 attendee spots left. If you’re interested, check out the Council’s Web site for more information.

And drop me a note if you plan to attend. Perhaps we can hook up for a few minutes.

No comments: