Thursday, June 9, 2011

Loved by Phishers

Strategic Communications Group (Strategic) works extensively in the information security market on behalf of clients like British Telecom (BT), Merchant Link, Neustar and Blue Coat Systems.


We’ve gained insight on the increasingly sophisticated attacks perpetrated by hackers, crackers, crime rings and foreign entities on corporate and government networks.  The potential for damage – economic, political and personal - is frightening.

Then along comes the missive below delivered to my Email inbox as a result of my participation in a social network of online marketers.

I find it strangely comforting to be reminded that there remains a set of rather unsophisticated cyber-miscreants.

Perhaps I’ll even send angela17william an Email to get a look at her photo. (smile)



Subject: HI


Hello Dear,
I saw your profile today in this site and i
like it Here is my email address (REMOVED)
send me an email today
love and kiss
Angela
HONEY PLEASE SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN MY INBOX I SEND YOU MY PHOTO

No comments: